Westside Wholesale offers modern and qualitative Cadet Thermostats. The company was founded in 1957, and since then manufactures one of the best home appliances. In developing new products Cadet works with architects, builders, consumers and well-known companies to make a unique product that will satisfy the most demanding clients’ needs.
Cadet thermostats can be used with 120V, 208V or 240 Volt. The temperature is easily seen at the screen heating power indicator. Some models are equipped with a small screen, other have large and legible LCD ones. All the models provide soundless operation. There are also temperature lock limits minimum and maximum set points, for example 40?F to 86?F (5?C to 30?C). Innovative electronic control in a non-programmable thermostat minimizes temperature swings to ±0.5?C / 0.9?F. Some models such as the TH110-DP-P programmable electronic thermostat can save up to 28% on the heating bill. All models provide a constant comfort with temperature sensing and control.
There is also inbuilt series which are called the BTF. It is created to change the detachable baseboard end plate and it can be easily set. In also can be switched to 17 amps.
Another serie is the EBKN which is made for controlling an EBHN or EBHA heaters. It is to be installed on the same place as the supply power is routed to. The C600 Series Thermostat combines high efficiency and optimizing power costs. It has a higher sensitivity to temperature changing because of the ventilation on all sides. It has an elegant ivory standard color which looks attractive.
Unusual design has an item called the Round. It is constructed for tighter temperature control. Apart looking good, it is easy to use, and it provides enough comfort.
Cadet Thermostats that are sold in Westside Wholesale have proved its durability and quality. There is a warranty for each model. Cadet thermostats’ series offer a diversity of units to choose the appropriate for every house.
Cadet Thermostat, Single Pole Digital Electronic Programmable Thermostat - White
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Cadet Thermostat, Smart-Base Double Pole Programmable Electronic Thermostat for Baseboard Heaters - White
Cadet Thermostat, Double Pole Heat Thermostat - White
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Cadet Thermostat, Single Pole Heat Thermostat - White
Cadet Thermostat, Performance Thermostat with Vapor Filled Diaphragm - White
Cadet Thermostat, Double Pole Dual Diaphragm Thermostat
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Cadet Thermostat, Single Pole Heat Thermostat - Taupe
How to Select
How to select a thermostat
Installing a thermostat in your house helps you control the energy usage of all electric devices and also save money spent on electricity bills. When selecting a thermostat, you should consider many factors and characteristics that will help you create a more comfortable environment in your home.
The first thing you need to consider when selecting a thermostat is the type of your heating or cooling system. The most common types of heating systems operate on natural gas, oil or electricity. You need to make sure the thermostat that you are about to purchase is compatible with the system and the devices installed in your home.
The types of thermostats that exist today can be categorized according to the operation method they provide. Here are the most common types:
- Manual or mechanical thermostats. These are the oldest thermostats that exist. This type is perfect for people who are always present at home and can adjust the temperature of the device whenever they need or want. If you are leaving home frequently, you might want to select a different type of thermostat that will control the system when you are not around.
- Learning thermostats. These are the modern types of programmable thermostats that can learn and adjust their operation mode as you use them. What it means is that you do not have to actually program them, since they will select a perfect operating mode after a few manual adjustments. Learning thermostats can do such things as turn the devices off when you leave the house and turn them back on when you come back, adjust the operation to a more energy efficient mode and even provide you with monthly energy reports.
- Remote energy management thermostats. Such a type allows you to program, adjust and monitor your thermostats via a smartphone or computer. This is really helpful if you want to always know what is going on with the heating or cooling system of your house. In addition to that, you can select a special energy efficient operating mode for the entire heating system of your house by clicking a few buttons.
- Programmable thermostats. This thermostat type can be programmed to automatically adjust the desired temperature during different time of the day. For example, you might want your room to be warmer at night and cooler by noon and this is exactly what a programmable thermostat will do for you.
- Non-programmable thermostat. This type of thermostats provides manual operation and differs from the manual devices only by a display that shows the exact temperature in the room. That way, the information that appears on a display lets you know what adjustments to make.
When you know what thermostat type you want, selecting a perfect option for your home only takes minutes.