- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 1-099XKJKNF Chicago Faucet Right Hand Ceramic Cartridge for Exposed Cap - Short Stem, 1/4 Turn
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 1-099XKJKABNFView this item
About the Chicago Faucets 1-099XKJKNF Right Hand Ceramic Cartridge for Exposed Cap-Short Stem, 1/4 Turn
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
Chicago Faucets 1-099XKJKNF provides the key ingredient for any faucet. These cartridges control the flow of water, marking it a necessity that you choose a commercial-grade ceramic cartridge. The Chicago Faucets 1-099XKJKNF features a positive 1.4 turn that eliminates handle travel and is ADA compliant when used in conjunction with lever or wing handles. They are available as a substitute for the Quaturn compression cartridge.
Additional Information: Manufacturer Drawing (PDF) Note: Available as a substitute for the Quaturn compression cartridge.
- Short stem for exposed caps
- Positive 1/4 turn, eliminating handle travel
- ADA Compliant when used with lever or wing handles
- Available as a substitute for the Quaturn compression cartridge
- Single identifying groove in valve stem
- Model: 1-099XKJKNF
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.