- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 1017-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Angle Stop Fitting w/Supply Tube, Handle, & Cartridge - Chrome
About the Chicago Faucets 1017-ABCP Angle Stop Fitting with Supply Tube
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
The Chicago Faucets 1017-ABCP is completely made of solid brass and then coated in polished chrome, producing a fine finish that is sure to please any set of eyes. Its ECAST design is composed of durable brass construction with a percentage of lead that amounts to only 0.25 percent by weighted average. A great feature of the Chicago Faucets 1017-ABCP is the metal loose key tee handle and a slow compression renewable, operating cartridge that is designed to close with water pressure.
Additional Information: Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Parts Drawing (PDF) Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF) ECAST Certification Record (PDF) ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern.
- 3/8 inch O.D. x 12 inch Flexible Supply Riser
- 2-1/4 inch Metal Loose Key Tee Handle (Model 293-6)
- Slow Compression Operating Cartridge
- 1/2 inch NPT Female Thread Inlet
- Slip Wall Flange
- ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
- Model: 1017-ABCP
- Color/Finish: Polished Chrome
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140 Degrees F
- Flexible Supply Riser: 3/8" O.D. x 12"
- Metal Loose Key Tee Handle: 2-1/4"
- NPT Female Thread Inlet: 1/2"
- Compliant To: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, and NSF 61, Section 9
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.