- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 1100-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet w/8" Swing Spout - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Chicago Faucets 1100-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet with 8" Swing Spout-Chrome
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
Chicago Faucets 1100-ABCP Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet is Deck Mounted and 8-inch Swing Spout in a polished chrome plated finish. Its design is composed of a brass body and spout construction that contains less than 0.25 percent of lead. The handles are 4 inch wristblade metal handles that are designed to open and close in a 1/4 turn. The Chicago Faucets 1100-ABCP meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards.
Additional Information: Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Drawing (PDF) Manufacturer Installation Sheet (PDF) ECAST Certification Record (PDF) ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern.
- Quaturn Operating Cartridges
- ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
- Model: 1100-ABCP
- Color/Finish: Polished Chrome
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140 Degrees F
- C-C Cast Brass Swing Spout (Model L8): 8"
- Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator (Model E3): 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min)
- Metal Single Wing Canopy Handles with Secured Color Coded Service Buttons (Model 1000): 2"
- NPSM Supply Inlets: 1/2"
- Coupling Nut for 3/8" or 1/2" Flexible Riser
- Compliant To: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.