Chicago Faucet ECAST Low Lead Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet with 8" Swing Spout - Chrome
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Chicago Faucets 1100-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet with 8" Swing Spout-Chrome
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
Chicago Faucets 1100-ABCP Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet is Deck Mounted and 8-inch Swing Spout in a polished chrome plated finish. Its design is composed of a brass body and spout construction that contains less than 0.25 percent of lead. The handles are 4 inch wristblade metal handles that are designed to open and close in a 1/4 turn. The Chicago Faucets 1100-ABCP meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards.
• Quaturn Operating Cartridges
• ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
• Model: 1100-ABCP
• Color/Finish: Polished Chrome
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140 Degrees F
• C-C Cast Brass Swing Spout (Model L8): 8"
• Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator (Model E3): 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min)
• Metal Single Wing Canopy Handles with Secured Color Coded Service Buttons (Model 1000): 2"
• NPSM Supply Inlets: 1/2"
• Coupling Nut for 3/8" or 1/2" Flexible Riser
• Compliant To: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $114.99
Regular Price: $210.99
On Sale: $170.99
Our Price: $302.49
Our Price: $161.99