- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 116.211.AB.1 , Bathroom Faucet Single Hole HyTronic Traditional w/Dual Beam Infrared Sensor - Chrome
Chicago Faucets, 116.211.AB.1 Bathroom Faucet Single Hole HyTronic Traditional w/ Dual Beam Infrared Sensor - Chrome
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
The Chicago Faucets 116.211.AB.1 is a single hole, deck mounted lavatory faucet. This bathrrom sink faucet is composed of solid brass and plated in chrome to be easy on the eyes. It requires a lithium battery with a low battery indicator and concealed internal temperature mixer. The Chicago Faucets 116.211.AB.1 also has free spinning flexible stainless steel supply hoses with filter screens.
- Single Hole
- Traditional Electronic Integral Spout
- Includes Optional 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Aerator Insert
- Dual Supply for Hot and Cold Water Service
- 6 Volt Lithium CRP2 Battery (Included)
- Stainless Steel Hoses Included
- Concealed Internal Temperature Control Mixer
- Multiple Field Adjustable Modes and Ranges
- Geberit Commander™ Software Compatible
- ECAST® construction with equal to or less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average
- Replaces: Chicago Faucets 126.96.36.199
- Color/Finish: Chrome Plate
- E2805AB - 0.5 GPM (1.9 L/min) Vandal Proof Non-Aerating Spray
- Compliant to ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1, NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content, CALGreen, California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB1953-2006)
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Mechanical Warranty, Three (3) Year Limited Electronics and Solenoid Warranty from Date of Installation through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers