- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 188.8.131.52 , Bathroom Faucet HyTronic Contemporary Electronic w/Infrared Sensor, Single Hole - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Chicago Faucets 184.108.40.206 HyTronic Contemporary Electronic Bathroom Faucet with Infrared Sensor - Chrome, Single Hole
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
The Chicago Faucets 220.127.116.11 is a single hole, deck mounted lavatory faucet. This bathrrom sink faucet is composed of solid brass and plated in chrome to be easy on the eyes. It requires a lithium battery with a low battery indicator and concealed internal temperature mixer. The Chicago Faucets 18.104.22.168 also has free spinning flexible stainless steel supply hoses with filter screens. This model meets ADA requirements and is tested to industry standards ASME A112.18.
- Single Hole
- Deck Mount
- Contemporary Electronic Lavatory Faucet
- Dual Beam Infrared Sensor
- 5 1/8 inch C-C Spout
- E2805 - 0.5 GPM (1.9 L/min) Vandal Resistant Spray Outlet
- Dual Supply for Hot and Cold Water Service
- Concealed Internal Temperature Control Mixer
- 6 Volt Lithium CRP2 Battery (Included)
- Stainless Steel Hoses Included
- Includes Optional 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Aerator Insert
- Multiple Field Adjustable Modes and Ranges
- Geberit Commander Software Compatible
- Model: 22.214.171.124
- Color/Finish: Polished Chrome
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Mechanical Warranty, Three (3) Year Limited Electronics and Solenoid Warranty from Date of Installation through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.