- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 116.213.AB.1 , Bathroom Faucet Single-Hole HyTronic Gooseneck Electronic w/Dual Beam Infrared Sensor - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Chicago Faucets 116.213.AB.1 Bathroom Faucet Single-Hole HyTronic Gooseneck Electronic w/ Dual Beam Infrared Sensor - Chrome
The Chicago Faucets 116.213.AB.1 Bathroom Faucet Single-Hole HyTronic Gooseneck Electronic w/ Dual Beam Infrared Sensor - Chrome is a single hole, gooseneck deck mounted lavatory faucet. The Gooseneck Chicago Faucet is polished chrome plated and constructed of solid brass. Featuring an included 6 V Lithium CRP2 battery, it has a low battery indicator, 5-1/4 inch C-C rigid/swing field convertible gooseneck spout with 0.5 GPM vandal-resistant spray outlet, multiple field adjustable modes and ranges, dual supply for hot and cold water service and concealed internal temperature control mixer. This Chicago Faucets Bathroom Faucet also has an above deck, hermetically sealed electronics module and solenoid with filter screen, inlet supply check valves, free spinning flexible stainless steel supply hoses with filter screens and includes the mounting hardware. This product also meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified.
- GN2AH8AB - 5-1/4" Rigid / Swing Gooseneck Spout
- Includes Optional 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Aerator Insert
- E2805-5AB - 0.5 GPM (1.9 L/min) Vandal Proof Non-Aerating Spray Outlet
- Dual Supply for Hot and Cold Water Service
- 6 Volt Lithium CRP2 Battery (Included)
- Stainless Steel Hoses Included
- Concealed Internal Temperature Control Mixer
- Multiple Field Adjustable Modes and Ranges
- Geberit Commander™ Software Compatible
- Chrome Plate Finish
- ECAST® construction with equal to or less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average
- Model: 184.108.40.206
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140° F
- Compliant to ASME: A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
- California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB1953-2006)
- Vermont Bill S.152
- NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Mechanical Warranty, Three (3) Year Limited Electronics and Solenoid Warranty from Date of Installation through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.