- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 116.606.AB.1 , Bathroom Faucet Single-Hole E-Tronic 40 Traditional w/Dual Beam Infrared Sensor - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Chicago Faucets, 116.606.AB.1 Bathroom Faucet Single-Hole E-Tronic 40 Traditional w/ Dual Beam Infrared Sensor - Chrome
The Chicago Faucets, 116.606.AB.1 Bathroom Faucet Single-Hole E-Tronic 40 Traditional w/ Dual Beam Infrared Sensor - Chrome is a single hole deck mounted lavatory faucet. This Chicago Faucet item is polished chrome plated and constructed of solid brass. Featuring an included 6 V Lithium CRP2 battery, it has a low battery indicator, multiple field adjustable modes and ranges, ECAST Consturction with equal to less than 0.25% lead content. This product also meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified.
- Single Hole
- Traditional Electronic Integral Spout
- Single Supply for Tempered Water
- 6 Volt Lithium CRP2 Battery (Included)
- Multiple Field Adjustable Modes and Ranges
- Geberit Commander™ Software Compatible
- ECAST® construction with equal to or less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average
- Chrome Plate Finish
- E2805AB - 0.5 GPM (1.9 L/min) Vandal Proof Non-Aerating Spray
- Compliant to CALGreen standards -.2 gallons per cycle maximum when used with supplied E2805 outlet
- Codes & Standards: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA, California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB1953-2006), Vermont Bill S.152, NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1, CALGreen
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Mechanical Warranty, Three (3) Year Limited Electronics and Solenoid Warranty from Date of Installation through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.