- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 2200-ABCP , Bathroom Faucet ECAST Low Lead Marathon Single-Handle w/4 3/4" Spout - Chrome
About the Chicago Faucets 2200-ABCP
Chicago Faucets 2200-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Marathon Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet is a deck mounted, lavatory sink faucet. The composition of the faucet is made of a solid cast brass and plated entirely in chrome that makes it especially easy on the eyes. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern. Lead content is less than 0.25% in weighted average. The Chicago Faucets includes all the mounting hardware necessary for the job, so that you can easily get it up and running water in seconds.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
- Marathon Lavatory Sink Faucet
- 4 3/4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
- E12 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 2 3/4 inch Metal Lever Handle with Color Coded Temperature Indicator on Cap
- Ceramic Disc Operating Cartridge with Temperature Limit Stop
- 3/8 inch O.D. Copper Supply Tube Inlets
- ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
- Model: 2200-ABCP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers