- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 2200-CP Marathon Single-Handle w/4 3/4" Spout - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bath FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Chicago Faucets 2200-CP
The Chicago Faucets 2200-CP Marathon Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet is a deck mounted, single control, manual lavatory faucet. This is made of a solid brass construction and plated in chrome. It contains a 4-3/4 inch C-C spout, 2.2 GPM pressure compensating aerator outlet, along with a metal lever that controls temperature and volume. The Chicago Faucets 2200-CP meets ADA requirements and tested for standard lavatory installations. Every item will come with a 5 year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
NOTICE: This product may NOT be sold, distributed for sale or use in, or used in California or Vermont. California and Vermont laws strictly limit the amount of lead in pipes, fittings, fixtures intended to convey or dispense water for human consumption. This product has NOT been certified to meet these standards. Additional Information: Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Drawing (PDF) Manufacturer Installation Sheet (PDF) Also available in ECAST Low Lead (Model: 2200-ABCP)
- Marathon Lavatory Sink Faucet
- 4 3/4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
- E12 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 2 3/4 inch Metal Lever Handle with Color Coded Temperature Indicator on Cap
- Ceramic Disc Operating Cartridge with Temperature Limit Stop
- 3/8 inch O.D. Copper Supply Tube Inlets
- Model: 2200-CP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140%F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.