Chicago Faucets 2200-CP Marathon Single-Handle w/4 3/4" Spout - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Chicago Faucets 2200-CP Marathon Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet is a deck mounted, single control, manual lavatory faucet. This is made of a solid brass construction and plated in chrome. It contains a 4-3/4 inch C-C spout, 2.2 GPM pressure compensating aerator outlet, along with a metal lever that controls temperature and volume. The Chicago Faucets 2200-CP meets ADA requirements and tested for standard lavatory installations. Every item will come with a 5 year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
NOTICE: This product may NOT be sold, distributed for sale or use in, or used in California or Vermont. California and Vermont laws strictly limit the amount of lead in pipes, fittings, fixtures intended to convey or dispense water for human consumption. This product has NOT been certified to meet these standards.
| Features:• Marathon Lavatory Sink Faucet|
• 4 3/4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
• E12 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
• 2 3/4 inch Metal Lever Handle with Color Coded Temperature Indicator on Cap
• Ceramic Disc Operating Cartridge with Temperature Limit Stop
• 3/8 inch O.D. Copper Supply Tube Inlets
| Specifications:• Model: 2200-CP|
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140%F
• Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!