- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 3300-CP , Bathroom Faucet MeterMix Single-Handle Metering w/ 4-3/4" Spout - Chrome
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 3300-ABCPView this item
About the Chicago Faucets 3300-CP
Chicago Faucets 3300-ABCP is deck mounted and features 4 inch centers. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes madate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern. The Lavatory metering Faucet is plated in polished chrome over a solid brass construction. The metal handle contains color-coded indexing with adjustable temperature and volume controls. The Chicago Faucet 3300-CP meets ADA requirements and is tested to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
- MeterMix Lavatory Metering Faucet
- 4 3/4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
- E2805 - Vandal Proof 0.5 GPM (1.9 L/min) Econo-Flo Pressure Compensating Spray Outlet
- Metal Handle with Concealed Vandal Resistant Screw
- MVP Metering Adjustable Self Closing Cartridge
- 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
- Model: 3300-CP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.