- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 350-CP Single-Handle Sink Faucet w/5 1/4" Gooseneck Swing Spout - Chrome
About the Chicago Faucets 350-CP
Chicago Faucets 350-CP ECAST Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet is a deck mounted, single hole, lavatory metering faucet. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern. The Chicago Faucet 350-ABCP is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid brass body and spout. The Chicago Faucets Lavatory metering faucet has less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average and features a 5-1/4 inch C-C rigid/swing field convertible gooseneck spout. This product contains color-coded index buttons and meets ADA requirements while meeting industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
- Single Supply Sink Faucet
- GN2A - 5 1/4 inch C-C Rigid/Swing Gooseneck Spout
- E3 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 369 - 2 3/8 inch Metal Lever Handle with Secured Blue Cold Water Service Button
- Quaturn Compression Operating Cartridges
- 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
- Model: 350-CP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.