- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 404-V665ABCP Bathroom Faucet, ECAST Concealed Two Handle Metering w/5" Spout - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Chicago Faucets 404-V665ABCP Bathroom Faucet, ECAST Concealed Two Handle Metering w/ 5" Spout - Chrome
The Chicago Faucets 404-V665ABCP Bathroom Faucet, ECAST Concealed Two Handle Metering w/ 5" Spout - Chrome is a deck mounted, concealed lavatory metering sink faucet with 8 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid brass body and spout. The Chicago Faucets Bathroom Faucet has a classic design with a tapered vandal-resistant metering handle with color-coded index buttons. The Chicago Faucets 404-V665ABCP meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
- Replaces: Chicago Faucets 404-V665CP
- 8" Fixed Centers
- 5" Center to Center Rigid Cast Brass Spout
- E12VPAB - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Vandal Proof Aerator
- 665-PR - 1-3/4" Vandal Proof MVP Metering Push Handle
- MVPAB - MVP Metering Adjustable Cycle Time Closure Cartridge
- 1/2" NPSM Supply Inlets and Coupling Nut for 3/8" or 1/2" Flexible Riser
- Chrome Plate Finish
- Weight: 5.750lbs
- Package Dimensions: 11.25"L x 9.25"W x 3.25"H
- ECAST® construction with equal to or less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.