- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 404-V665CP , Vandal Proof Concealed Two-Handle Metering w/ 5" Spout - Chrome
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 404-V665ABCPView this item
About the Chicago Faucets 404-V665CP
Chicago Faucets 404-V665CP Vandal Proof Concealed Two-Handle Metering Bathroom Faucet is a deck mounted, concealed lavatory metering sink faucet with 8 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid brass body and spout. The Chicago Faucets Bathroom Faucet has a classic design with a tapered vandal-resistant metering handle with color-coded index buttons. The Chicago 404-V665CP meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
- Concealed Lavatory Metering Sink Faucet
- 5 inch C-C Rigid Cast Brass Spout
- E12VP - Vandal Proof 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 665 - 1 3/4 inch Round MVP Metering Handles with Hot and Cold Index Buttons
- MVP Metering Adjustable Self Closing Cartridges
- 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
- Model: 404-V665CP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.