- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 445-L8ABCP ECAST Low Lead Wall-Mounted Service Sink Faucet w/8" Swing Spout - Chrome
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Chicago Faucets 445-L8ABCP
Chicago Faucets 445-L8ABCP ECAST Low Lead Wall-Mounted Service Sink Faucet with adjustable 4 inch - 8 3/8 inch centers is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid brass body and spout. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern; ECAST construction with less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average. The Chicago Faucets Lavatory Faucet features an 8 inch C-C Swing spout and color-coded index buttons. The Chicago Faucets 445-L8ABCP meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
Additional Information: Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Drawing (PDF) Manufacturer Cartridge Installation Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Wall-Mounted Fittings Installation Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer ECAST Certification Record (PDF)
- Service Sink Faucet
- L8 - 8 inch C-C Cast Brass Swing Spout
- E3 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 369 - 2 3/8 inch Metal Lever Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
- Quaturn Operating Cartridges
- H - 2 1/2 inch Offset Adjustable Supply Arms with 1/2 inch NPT Female Thread Inlet
- ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
- Model: 445-L8ABCP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9 ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.