- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 540-LDABCP Service Faucet, ECAST Wall Mounted w/6" Swing Spout - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Chicago Faucets 540-LDABCP Service Faucet, ECAST Wall Mounted w/ 6" Swing Spout - Chrome
Chicago Faucets 540-LDABCP Service Faucet, ECAST Wall Mounted w/ 6" Swing Spout - Chrome comes with adjustable 7 1/4 inch - 8 3/4 inch centers, is polished chrome plated, and constructed of solid cast brass. Featuring 6 inch C-C swing spout with 2.2 GPM pressure compensating aerator outlet, 2 3/8 inch metal lever handles with eight point tapered broach and secured color coded index buttons. The Quaturn quarter-turn renewable compression cartridge designed to close with water pressure comes with a square tapered broach feature to help facilitate handle removal, 3/8 inch offset inlet supply arms with adjustable 7 1/4 inch to 8 3/4 inch centers. This hot and cold water sink faucet's ECAST construction with equal to or less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average. The Chicago Faucets 540-LDABCP meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125, and California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006) industry standards. For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
- Replaces: Chicago Faucets 540-LDCP
- 8" Body, Adjustable Arms 7 1/4 - 8 3/4"
- S6AB - 6" S Type Swing Spout
- E3AB - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Aerator
- 369-PR - 2-3/8" Lever Handle
- XTAB - Quaturn Compression Operating Cartridge
- GAB - 3/8" Offset Inlet Supply Arm with 1/2" NPT Female Thread Inlet
- 2 5/16" Diameter Slip Flange
- Chrome Plate Finish
- Weight: 4.457lbs
- Package Dimensions: 10.37"L x 4.50"W x 3.75"H
- ECAST construction with equal to or less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers