- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 625-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Combination Pedal Box - Chrome
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Chicago Faucets 625-ABCP
Chicago Faucets 625-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Combination Pedal Box is a specialty fitting pedal valve. The Chicago Faucet Pedals Valve are short polished aluminum pedals indexed H and C for easy identification. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern; ECAST construction with less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average. Featuring a NAIAD self-closing renewable cartridge, two 1/2 inch NPT female back inlets, and one 3/8 inch NPT female back outlet. The Chicago Faucets 625-ABCP is tested and certified to industry standards: ASME A112.18.1, NSF 61 Sec. 9, CSA B125, and California Lead Plumbing Law (AB1953). Additional Information: Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Drawing (PDF) Manufacturer ECAST Certification Record (PDF)
- Combination Pedal Box
- One 3/8 inch NPT Female Back Outlet
- Short Pedals
- NAIAD Metering Non-adjustable Self Closing Cartridges
- Two 1/2 inch NPT Female Thread Back Inlets
- ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
- Model: 625-ABCP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.