- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 626-FCABCP ECAST Low Lead 5 1/4" Plain End Gooseneck Spout - Chrome, Single Hole
About the Chicago Faucets 626-FCABCP
Chicago Faucets 626-FCABCP ECAST Low Lead 5-1/4 inch Plain End Gooseneck Spout is deck mounted, single hole polished chrome plated, and is constructed of a solid brass body. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern; ECAST construction with less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average. The Chicago Faucets 626-FCABCP features a 5-1/4 inch C-C rigid/swing field convertible gooseneck spout, 1.6 GPM laminar flow device at spout inlet, 1/2 inch NPSM threaded inlet with coupling nut for connection to 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch flexible risers. Mounting hardware is included. This product is tested and certified to industry standards: ASME A112.18.1, NSF 61 Sec. 9, CSA B125, and California Lead Plumbing Law (AB1953).
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
- Single Inlet Remote Fitting
- GN2FC - 5 1/4 inch C-C Rigid/Swing Plain End Gooseneck Spout
- FC - 1.5 GPM Laminar Flow Control Device at Spout Inlet
- 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
- ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
- Model: 626-FCABCP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers