- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 786-CP Concealed Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet w/5-1/4" Gooseneck Swing Spout - Chrome
About the Chicago Faucets 786-CP Concealed Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet with 5-1/4" Gooseneck Swing Spout - Chrome
Chicago Faucets 786-CP Concealed Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet with 5-1/4 inch Gooseneck Swing Spout is deck mounted with 8 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet concealed kitchen sink faucet is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid brass body and spout. Featuring 5-1/4 inch C-C rigid/swing field convertible gooseneck spout, 2.2 GPM pressure compensating aerator outlet, 4 inch wristblade handles with eight-point tapered broach and secured, color-coded index buttons. The Chicago Faucets 786-CP meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
NOTICE: This product may NOT be sold, distributed for sale or use in, or used in California or Vermont. California and Vermont laws strictly limit the amount of lead in pipes, fittings, fixtures intended to convey or dispense water for human consumption. This product has NOT been certified to meet these standards.
- Concealed Kitchen Sink Faucet
- GN2A - 5 1/4 inch C-C Rigid/Swing Gooseneck Spout
- E3 - 2.0 GPM (7.6 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 317 - 4 inch Metal Wristblade Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
- Quaturn Operating Cartridges
- 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
- Model: 786-CP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.