- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 786-GN1AE3CP , Kitchen Faucet Concealed Two-Handle w/3-1/2" Rigid Swing Gooseneck Spout - Chrome
About the Chicago Faucets 786-GN1AE3CP Kitchen Faucet Concealed Two-Handle w/ 3-1/2" Rigid Swing Gooseneck Spout - Chrome
Chicago Faucets 786-GN1AE3CP Kitchen Faucet Concealed Two-Handle w/ 3-1/2" Rigid Swing Gooseneck Spout - Chrome is deck mounted with 8 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet concealed kitchen sink faucet is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid brass body and spout. The Chicago Faucets 786-GN1AE3CP consists of an internal laminar flow control at spout inlet along with an 8 inch rigid valve body centers. This product also meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
- This item is discontinued and replaced by Chicago Faucets 786-GN1AE3ABCP. Get it while we still have stock!
- Deck Mounted 8" Fixed Centers Concealed Hot and Cold Water Sink Faucet
- 8" Fixed Centers
- GN1A - 3-1/2" Rigid / Swing Gooseneck Spout
- E3 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Aerator
- 317-PR - 4" Wristblade Handle
- 377-XT - Quaturn Compression Operating Cartridge
- 1/2" NPSM Supply Inlets and Coupling Nut for 3/8" or 1/2"Flexible Riser
- Chrome Plate Finish
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140ºF
- Codes and Standards: ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers