Chicago Faucets 802-665ABCP , ECAST Low Lead MVP Two-Handle Metering w/4" Spout - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
Chicago Faucets 802-665ABCP ECAST Low Lead MVP Two-Handle Metering Bathroom Faucet with 4 inch Spout is deck mounted with 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet lavatory metering sink faucet is polished chrome plated and is constructed of a solid brass body and spout. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern; ECAST construction with less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average. The Chicago Faucets 802-665ABCP operates via MVP push buttons and the product meets ADA requirements.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
| Features:• Lavatory Metering Sink Faucet|
• 4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
• E12 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
• 665 - 1 3/4 inch Round MVP Metering Handles with Hot and Cold Index Buttons
• MVP Metering Adjustable Self Closing Cartridges
• 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
• ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
| Specifications:• Model: 802-665ABCP|
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
• Compliant to: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!