Chicago Faucets 802-665CP , Bathroom Faucet MVP Two-Handle Metering w/ 4" Spout - Chrome
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 802-665ABCPView this item
Chicago Faucets 802-665CP MVP Two-Handle Metering Bathroom Faucet with 4 inch Spout is deck mounted with 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet lavatory metering faucet is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid cast brass body with integral 4 inch C-C spout and integral inlet shanks on 4 inch centers, 2.2 GPM pressure compensating aerator outlet, tapered vandal-resistant metering handles with color coded index buttons, MVP push button, 0.25 gal/cycle self-closing adjustable metering cartridge. The Chicago Faucets 802-665CP meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
Features:• Lavatory Metering Faucet
• 4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
• E12 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
• 665 - 1 3/4 inch Round MVP Metering Handles with Hot and Cold Index Buttons
• MVP Metering Adjustable Self Closing Cartridges
• 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
Specifications:• Model: 802-665CP
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
• Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
A replacement for a Chicago metering faucet
Purchased this unit as a replacement for a Chicago metering faucet that has served us for twelve years. It's an exact replacement, looks good and works well. Hope this one will last even longer than the old one!
on 07-10-2014 by Christina
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: