Chicago Faucets 802-V317CP , Bathroom Faucet Vandal Proof Wristblade Two-Handle w/4" Spout - Chrome
Ask a Question
About this Product
Chicago Faucets 802-V317CP Vandal Proof Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet with 4 inch Spout is deck mounted with 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet lavatory sink faucet is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid cast brass body with integral 4 inch C-C spout and integral inlet shanks on 4 inch centers. Featuring 2.2 GPM pressure compensating vandal-resistant aerator outlet, 4 inch wristblade handles with eight-point tapered broach, secured color coded index buttons and vandal-resistant screws. The Quaturn quarter-turn renewable compression cartridge designed to close with water pressure, comes with a square tapered broach feature to help facilitate handle removal, inlet shanks contain standard 1/2 inch NPSM threaded inlets with coupling nuts for connection to 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch standard flexible risers. Mounting hardware is included. The Chicago Faucets 802-V317CP meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards: ASME A112.18.1, NSF 61 Sec. 9, and CSA B125.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
| Features:• Lavatory Sink Faucet|
• 4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
• E12VP - Vandal Proof 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
• 317 - 4 inch Metal Wristblade Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
• Quaturn Operating Cartridges
• 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
• Vandal Resistant Complete
| Specifications:• Model: 802-V317CP|
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
• Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!