- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 802-V665CP , Bathroom Faucet Vandal Proof MVP Two-Handle Metering w/ 4" Spout - Chrome
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 802-V665ABCPView this item
About the Chicago Faucets 802-V665CP
Chicago Faucets 802-V665CP Vandal Proof MVP Two-Handle Metering Bathroom Faucet with 4 inch Spout is deck mounted with 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet metering lavatory faucet is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid cast brass body construction with integral 4 inch C-C spout and integral inlet shanks on 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucets 802-V665CP features an MVP push button with color-codex index buttons and a self-closing metering cartridge. This Two-Handle Metering bathroom faucet meets ADA requirements and is certified to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
- Lavatory Metering Faucet
- 4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
- E12VP - Vandal Proof 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 665 - 1 3/4 inch Round MVP Metering Handles with Hot and Cold Index Buttons
- MVP Metering Adjustable Self Closing Cartridges
- 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
- Vandal Resistant Complete
- Model: 802-V665CP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI&3149; Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers