- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 802-VABCP , Bathroom Faucet Vandal Proof ECAST Low Lead Curved Two-Handle w/4" Spout - Chrome
Chicago Faucets 802-VABCP Vandal Proof ECAST Low Lead Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet with 4 inch Spout is deck mounted with 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet lavatory sink faucet is polished chrome plated and constructed of a solid brass body and spout. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern; ECAST construction with less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average. Featuring integral 4 inch C-C cast spout and integral inlet shanks on 4 inch centers, 2.2 GPM pressure compensating vandal-resistant aerator outlet, 2-1/2 inch curved metal lever handles with eight-point tapered broach, secured color coded index buttons and vandal-resistant screws. The Quaturn quarter-turn renewable compression cartridge designed to close with water pressure, comes with a square tapered broach feature to help facilitate handle removal, 1/2 inch NPSM inlets and coupling nuts for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch flexible risers. Mounting hardware is included. This product meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards: ASME A112.18.1, NSF 61 Sec. 9, CSA B125, and California Lead Plumbing Law (AB1953).Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF)Manufacturer Drawing (PDF)Manufacturer Installation Sheet (PDF)Manufacturer ECAST Certification Record (PDF)
- Lavatory Sink Faucet
- 4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
- E12VP - Vandal Proof 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 390 - 2 3/8 inch Metal Curved Lever Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
- Quaturn Operating Cartridges
- 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
- Vandal Resistant Complete
- ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
- Model: 802-VABCP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.