Chicago Faucets 802-VCP , Bathroom Faucet Vandal Proof Curved Two-Handle w/ 4" Spout - Chrome
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 802-VABCPView this item
Chicago Faucets 802-VCP Vandal Proof Two-Handle Bathroom Faucet with 4 inch Spout is deck mounted with 4 inch centers. The Chicago Lavatory faucet is made of a solid brass construction and polished in chrome. There is less than 0.25% lead content in these bathroom faucets by weighted average. The Chicago Faucets 802-VCP contains color coded index buttons and vandal-resistant screws. This product is made and certified to industry standards and meets ADA requirements.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been making quality faucets, servicing a wide range of industries and facilities such as schools, universities, labs, medical centers, offices, restaurants, and sports and fitness centers. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
NOTICE: This product may NOT be sold, distributed for sale or use in, or used in California or Vermont. California and Vermont laws strictly limit the amount of lead in pipes, fittings, fixtures intended to convey or dispense water for human consumption. This product has NOT been certified to meet these standards.
| Features:• Lavatory Sink Faucet|
• 4 inch C-C Integral Cast Brass Spout
• E12VP - Vandal Proof 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
• 390 - 2 3/8 inch Metal Curved Lever Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
• Quaturn Operating Cartridges
• 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
• Vandal Resistant Complete
| Specifications:• Model: 802-VCP|
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
• Compliant to : ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: