- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 895-317CP Chicago Faucet Two-Handle Sink Faucet with 3-1/2" Gooseneck Swing Spout - Chrome, Wristblade Handles
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 895-CPView this item
About the Chicago Faucets 895-317CP
Chicago Faucets 895-317CP is deck mounted and has 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet sink faucet is made of a solid brass construction and plated in chrome. This product features a rigid gooseneck spout with secured, color-coded buttons. The quarter-turn compression cartridge is designed to close with water pressure. Mounting hardware is included. The Chicago Faucets 895-317CP is tested and certified to industry standards and meets ADA requirements.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been making quality faucets, servicing a wide range of industries and facilities such as schools, universities, labs, medical centers, offices, restaurants, and sports and fitness centers. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
NOTICE: This product may NOT be sold, distributed for sale or use in, or used in California or Vermont. California and Vermont laws strictly limit the amount of lead in pipes, fittings, fixtures intended to convey or dispense water for human consumption. This product has NOT been certified to meet these standards. Additional Information: Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Drawing (PDF) Manufacturer Cartridge Installation Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Deck Mounted Fittings Installation Sheet (PDF)
- Sink Faucet
- GN1A - 3 1/2 inch C-C Rigid/Swing Gooseneck Spout
- E3 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 317 - 4 inch Metal Wristblade Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
- Quaturn Operating Cartridges
- 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
- Model: 895-317CP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.