- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 895-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Two-Handle Sink Faucet w/3 1/2" Gooseneck Swing Spout - Chrome, Lever Handles
Chicago Faucets 895-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Two-Handle Sink Faucet with 3-1/2 inch Gooseneck Swing Spout is deck mounted with 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet sink faucet is polished chrome plated and is constructed of a solid brass body and spout. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern; ECAST construction with less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average. Featuring 3-1/2 inch C-C rigid/swing field convertible gooseneck spout, 2.2 GPM pressure compensating aerator outlet, 2-3/8 inch lever handles with eight-point tapered broach and secured, color-coded index buttons. The Quaturn quarter-turnrenewable compression cartridge designed to close with water pressure, comes with a square tapered broach feature to help facilitate handle removal, 1/2 inch NPSM threaded inlets and coupling nuts for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch flexible risers. Mounting hardware is included. This product meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards: ASME A112.18.1, NSF 61 Sec. 9, CSA B125, and California Lead Plumbing Law (AB1953).Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF)Manufacturer Drawing (PDF)Manufacturer Cartridge Installation Sheet (PDF)Manufacturer Deck Mounted Fittings Installation Sheet (PDF)Manufacturer ECAST Certification Record (PDF)
- Sink Faucet
- GN1A - 3 1/2 inch C-C Rigid/Swing Gooseneck Spout
- E3 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
- 369 - 2 3/8 inch Metal Lever Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
- Quaturn Operating Cartridges
- 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
- ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
- Model: 895-ABCP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.