Chicago Faucet ECAST Low Lead Two-Handle Sink Faucet with 3-1/2" Gooseneck Swing Spout - Chrome, Lever Handles
Chicago Faucets 895-ABCP ECAST Low Lead Two-Handle Sink Faucet with 3-1/2 inch Gooseneck Swing Spout is deck mounted with 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucet sink faucet is polished chrome plated and is constructed of a solid brass body and spout. ECAST products are intended for installation where state laws and local codes mandate lead content levels or in any location where lead content is a concern; ECAST construction with less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average. Featuring 3-1/2 inch C-C rigid/swing field convertible gooseneck spout, 2.2 GPM pressure compensating aerator outlet, 2-3/8 inch lever handles with eight-point tapered broach and secured, color-coded index buttons. The Quaturn quarter-turnrenewable compression cartridge designed to close with water pressure, comes with a square tapered broach feature to help facilitate handle removal, 1/2 inch NPSM threaded inlets and coupling nuts for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch flexible risers. Mounting hardware is included. This product meets ADA requirements and is tested and certified to industry standards: ASME A112.18.1, NSF 61 Sec. 9, CSA B125, and California Lead Plumbing Law (AB1953).
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF)
Manufacturer Drawing (PDF)
Manufacturer Cartridge Installation Sheet (PDF)
Manufacturer Deck Mounted Fittings Installation Sheet (PDF)
Manufacturer ECAST Certification Record (PDF)
• Sink Faucet
• GN1A - 3 1/2 inch C-C Rigid/Swing Gooseneck Spout
• E3 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
• 369 - 2 3/8 inch Metal Lever Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
• Quaturn Operating Cartridges
• 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
• ECAST design provides durable brass construction with total lead content less than 0.25% by weighted average
• Model: 895-ABCP
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
• Compliant to: CA AB1953, VT S.152, ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: