Chicago Faucets 895-CP Chicago Faucet Two-Handle Sink Faucet with 3-1/2" Gooseneck Swing Spout - Chrome, Lever Handles
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 895-ABCPView this item
Chicago Faucets 895-CP Two-Handle Sink Faucet with 3-1/2 inch Gooseneck Swing Spout is deck mounted with 4 inch centers. The Chicago Faucets sink faucet is made of a solid brass construction and plated in smooth chrome. The quarter-turn compression cartridge is designed to close with water pressure. The Chicago Faucets 895-CP also contains color-coded index button for increased ease of use. This product meets ADA requirements and is tested to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been making quality faucets, servicing a wide range of industries and facilities such as schools, universities, labs, medical centers, offices, restaurants, and sports and fitness centers. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
NOTICE: This product may NOT be sold, distributed for sale or use in, or used in California or Vermont. California and Vermont laws strictly limit the amount of lead in pipes, fittings, fixtures intended to convey or dispense water for human consumption. This product has NOT been certified to meet these standards.
• Sink Faucet
• GN1A - 3 1/2 inch C-C Rigid/Swing Gooseneck Spout
• E3 - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/min) Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
• 369 - 2 3/8 inch Metal Lever Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
• Quaturn Operating Cartridges
• 1/2 inch NPSM Supply Inlets with Coupling Nut for 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch Flexible Riser
| Specifications:• Model: 895-CP|
• Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
• Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: