Chicago Faucets 897-RCF Wall-Mounted Service Sink Faucet with 2-1/2" Vacuum Breaker Spout - Rough Chrome Finish
Ask a Question
About this Product
Chicago Faucets 897-RCF is wall mounted with adjustable centers. The Chicago Faucets service sink faucet is roughly chrome plated over a solid cast brass construction. This product features a vacuum breaker spout with color-coded index buttons. The quarter-turn compression cartridge closes with water pressure. Mounting hardware is included. The Chicago Faucets 897-RCF is tested to industry standards and meets ADA requirements.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been making quality faucets, servicing a wide range of industries and facilities such as schools, universities, labs, medical centers, offices, restaurants, and sports and fitness centers. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
| Features:• Service Sink Faucet|
• Vacuum Breaker Spout with Pail Hook and Wall Brace
• 3/4 inch Male Hose Thread Outlet
• 369 - 2 3/8 inch Metal Lever Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
• Quaturn Operating Cartridges
• 1/2 inch NPT Adjustable Female Union Nut Supply Arms
• Rough Chrome Finish
• Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker (Not Intended For Continuous Pressure Applications)
| Specifications:• Model: 897-RCF|
: Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
• Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
• Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Is the Chicago Faucet 897-RCF low-lead-compliant for sale within California ?
No, this model is considered "standard" and is not low lead compliant, however, Chicago Faucets makes low lead fixtures under the Series name "Ecast". The Ecast Series is low lead compliant where regulations require less than 0.25% lead.
Click Here to view Chicago Faucets Ecast Series models in our catalog
If you are a new customer, please register first: