- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 919-LCP Chicago Faucet Deck Mounted Pre-Rinse Spray Faucet - Stainless Steel, Single Hole
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 923-LCPView this item
About the Chicago Faucets 919-LCP
Chicago Faucets 919-LCP Deck Mounted Pre-Rinse Spray Faucet is a single hole spray valve. The Chicago Faucets spray faucet is chrome plated and made of a solid brass construction. It features a 23 inch riser with spring guide with a 44 inch stainless steel hose. The Quaturn quarter-turn renewable compression cartridge is designed to close with water pressure and comes with a square taperd broach feature to help facilitate handle removal. This product meets ADA requirements and is tested to industry standards.
For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been making quality faucets, servicing a wide range of industries and facilities such as schools, universities, labs, medical centers, offices, restaurants, and sports and fitness centers. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
Additional Information: Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Drawing (PDF) Manufacturer Deck Mounted Fittings Installation Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Pre-Rinse Fittings Installation Sheet (PDF)
- Deck Mounted Pre-Rinse Fitting
- 80-L - 1.42 GPM (5.4 L/min) Self Closing Spray Valve
- 369 - 2 3/8 inch Metal Lever Handles with Secured Red and Blue Service Buttons
- Quaturn Operating Cartridges
- 1/4 inch NPT Male Thread Inlet Check Tailpieces
- 23 inch Riser with Spring Guide
- 44 inch Flexible Stainless Steel Hose with Insulated Handle
- Model: 919-LCP
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140° F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125, NSF 61, Sec. 9, ADA
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers