- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cooper 1301-7W Light Switch, AC Quiet Framed Toggle Switch, Grounding, Single-Pole - White
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 20 pieces purchased.
About The Cooper 1301-7W 15A AC Quiet Framed Toggle Switch, Single-Pole, Grounding - White
The Cooper 1301-7W 15A AC Quiet Framed Toggle Switch is a standard grade, residential, grounding framed toggle switch that features a longer, wider strap that offers forty percent more contact area to wall board, and this virtually eliminates floating installations. The Cooper 1301-7W 15A AC Quiet Framed Toggle Switch is an E-11 switch that has an industrial design cam action mechanism that insures quiet switch action. The Cooper 1301-7W 15A AC Quiet Framed Toggle Switch is a single pole switch that has both push wire and side wire capabilities.
- Longer, wider strap provides 40 percent more contact area to wall board
- Industrial design cam action mechanism insures quiet switch action
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to job site breakage
- Patented built-in wire looped for pre-looping
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire only
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
- Tri-combo screws accept slotted-, Phillips, and Robertson-head tools for installations in both the U.S. and Canada
- Model: 1301-7W
- Color: White
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15A
- Pole: 1
- Termination: Side Wire and Push Wire
- Testing and Code Compliance: Listed to UL 20 Listed, NOM Certified
- Temperature Rating: -20 Degrees C to 60 Degrees C
- One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.