- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cooper 270B Electrical Outlet, Standard Grade Duplex Receptacle, 15A - Brown
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 26 pieces purchased.
About The Cooper 270B 15A Standard Grade Duplex Receptacle - Brown
The Cooper 270B 15A Standard Grade Duplex Receptacle features a wider, longer strap that offers forty percent more contact area to wall board, and this virtually eliminates floating installations. The Cooper 270B 15A Standard Grade Duplex Receptacle has a screw catch feature that holds the wall plate and mounting screw in place. The Cooper 270B 15A Standard Grade Duplex Receptacle features sire and push wire capabilities.
- Longer, wider strap
- Screw-Catch automatically holds wallplate and mounting screw in place
- Built-in wire stripper for #14 and # 12 wire provides backup for misplaced tools
- Built-in wire looped designed to speed termination of both #14 and #12 wire
- High impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body eliminates job site breakage
- Double wipe ground contacts ensure long-term ground retention
- Easy access split circuit break-off tab
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire
- Terminal screws backed out: ready for wiring
- Combination slot/phillips head mounting and terminal screws ease installation
- Model: 270B
- Color: Brown
- Material: Thermoplastic face and back body
- Voltage: 125V
- Amperage: 15A
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Termination: Side Wire and Push Wire
- Testing and Code Compliance: Listed to UL 498, CSA, Meets all CSA requirements, and NOM certified
- One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.