- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cooper Wiring 6303W Cooper Light Switch, Decorator Rocker Switch, Three-Way - White
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Cooper Wiring 7503WView this item
About The Cooper 6303W Decorator Rocker Switch, Three-Way - White
The Cooper 6303W Decorator Rocker Switch offers both side and rear push-in wiring options allowing the switch to be used in different types of applications. The Cooper 6303W Decorator Rocker Switch features simplified push-in wiring that provides quick installation that anyone from an electrician to the average homeowner can do. The Cooper 6303W Decorator Rocker Switch features a sleek low-profile design that allows it to be incorporated seamlessly in to any standard sized decorator/decora style wall plate. The Cooper 6303W Decorator Rocker Switch also offers a grounding clip in addition to a standard grounding screw, this helps to save time while installations by eliminating the need for an extra grounding wire. The grounding clip automatically grounds the switch when properly screwed into a grounded wallbox. The Cooper 6303W Decorator Rocker Switch is a three-way switch so it can be used alone or paired with another switch to control the same device.
- Quick and Easy Wiring
- Three-Way Switch Allows Two Switches To be Paired Together
- Grounding Clip Reduces Installation Time
- Two Wiring Options: Rear Push-In and Side Wiring
- Sleek Decorator Style
- Works with Any Standard Decorator/Rocker Style Rocker Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Grounding Screw Terminal Attached
- Mounting Screws Included
- Type: 3-Way
- Color: White
- Ground: Grounding Clip & Grounding Screw Attached
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Plastic
- Body Material: Plastic
- Strap Material: Plastic
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.