- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cooper 7501W-BOX Light Switch, Decorator Rocker Switch, Single Pole - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Cooper Wiring Devices 7501W-BOX Rocker Switch, Single Pole - White
The Cooper 7501W-BOX Rocker Switch is very versatile and offers both side and push-in wiring options that allows the switch to be installed in many different applications. By simplifying the wiring the Cooper 7501W-BOX Rocker Switch can be easily installed by anyone from an experienced electrician to the average homeowner. The Cooper 7501W-BOX Rocker Switch features a sleek low-profile design that allows the switch to easily fit into any standard decorator/decora wallplate.For use with copper(Cu) wiring. Works with any standard Decorator/rocker style wallplate (Sold Separately).
- Quick and Easy Wiring
- Two Wiring Options: Rear Push-In and Side Wiring
- Sleek Decorator Style
- Works with Any Standard Decorator/Rocker Style Rocker Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Grounding Screw Terminal Attached
- Mounting Screws Included
- Type: Single-Pole
- Color: White
- Ground: Grounding
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120/277 Volt
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Plastic
- Body Material: Plastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can I connect this switch to a 20 amp 12-2 circuit?by Mark M. on 09-15-2016
Yes it canon 09-16-2016Please login or register before adding a question.