- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cooper 7503W Light Switch, 3-Way Decorator Rocker Switch - White
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 6 pieces purchased.
The Cooper 7503W Decorator Rocker Switch is very versatile and offers both side and push-in wiring options that allows the switch to be installed in many different applications. By simplifying the wiring the Cooper 7503W Decorator Rocker Switch can be easily installed by anyone from an experienced electrician to the average homeowner. The Cooper 7503W Decorator Rocker Switch features a sleek low-profile design that allows the switch to easily fit into any standard decorator/decora wallplate. The Cooper 7503W Decorator Rocker Switch is a three-way switch so it can be used alone or paired with another switch to control the same electrical application.For use with copper(Cu) wiring. Works with any standard Decorator/rocker style wallplate (Sold Separately).
- Quick and Easy Wiring
- Three-Way Switch Allows Two Switches To be Paired Together
- Two Wiring Options: Rear Push-In and Side Wiring
- Sleek Decorator Style
- Works with Any Standard Decorator/Rocker Style Rocker Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Grounding Screw Terminal Attached
- Mounting Screws Included
- Replaces: Cooper 6303W
- Type: 3-Way
- Color: White
- Ground: Grounding
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120/277 Volt
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Plastic
- Body Material: Plastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I'm replacing an existing standard wall switch with this 7503W, part of a circuit where a chandelier is controlled by a dimmer switch. The old switch was NOT grounded. Can I use this switch?by Ron E. from Knoxville, TN on 10-26-2014
Yes, you are able to replace a non grounded unit with a grounded unit.on 10-28-2014Please login or register before adding a question.