- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cooper 9501DS Light Switch, Aspire Rocker Switch, Single-Pole - Desert Sand
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 5 pieces purchased.
About The Cooper 9501DS Aspire Rocker Switch, Single-Pole - Desert Sand
The Cooper 9501DS Aspire Rocker Switch features unique, two-tone elegance and a sweeping curve that blends with any home decor. The Cooper 9501DS Aspire Rocker Switch also offer performance improving technical features like two wiring options (side wiring or rear push-in) that allows you to easily push the wire in and then the spring loaded clamps automatically will secure the wire. The Cooper 9501DS Aspire Rocker Switch will work with any standard decorator/decora style wallplates making coordination a breeze. Screwless wall plates can also be used to offer even more elegance (wallplates sold separately).For use with copper(Cu) wiring. Works with any standard Decorator/rocker style wallplate (Sold Separately).
- New Exclusive Aspire Style Adds a Touch of Style to your Walls
- Two-Tone Desert Sand Color Looks Great with Aspire's Mid-Sized Screwless Wallplates (Sold Separately)
- Works with Any Standard Decorator/Rocker Style Rocker Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Type: Single Pole
- Color: Desert Sand (Light Almond)
- Ground: Grounding Screw Attached
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Plastic
- Body Material: Plastic
Please note: The Cooper Aspire series has a unique, two-tone design. The wall plates, receptacles, and switches vary in color to achieve this look.
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Very pleased with this single pole switch
Very pleased with this single pole switch. Exactly as pictured, sleek design, no clacking sound when turning on or off. It was easy to install and adds a modern touch to our kitchen. The price is just right - it's more expensive in other places and it's well worth the money!
on 07-10-2014 by Allen
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.