- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cooper Wiring 9542DS Dimmer Switch, Aspire Digital Companion Dimmer - Desert Sand
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Cooper 9542DS Aspire Digital Companion Dimmer - Desert Sand
The Cooper 9542DS Aspire Digital Companion Dimmer is designed to be an additional controller in lighting systems that feature a Cooper Aspire Low Voltage Dimmer. The Cooper 9542DS Aspire Digital Companion Dimmer offers all the controls that the master dimmer offers but requires that there is a master dimmer in the lighting systems. The Cooper 9542DS Aspire Digital Companion Dimmer can be coupled perfectly with a Cooper Desert Sand Wall Plate (Sold Separately).For use with copper(Cu) wiring. Works with any standard Decorator/rocker style wallplate (Sold Separately).
- Smart Remote Dimmer can be Linked with Any of Cooper's Smart Dimmer Master Controllers (Sold Separately)
- Works with Incandescent and Magnetic Low Voltage
- LED Brightness Indicator Lights
- Lights can be Set to Gradually or Instantly Shut Off
- Color: Desert Sand
- Switch Type: Remote Smart Dimmer
- Feature: Dimming
- Style: Aspire
- Type: Digital
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Maximum Locations: 5 Remote Locations and 1 Master
- Action: Soft-ON/Soft-OFF, Instant Off
Please note: The Cooper Aspire series has a unique, two-tone design. The wall plates, receptacles, and switches vary in color to achieve this look.
- Manufacturer- One Year
- Customer Reviews
Good companion dimmer
This is a companion dimmer, which means that you need a master dimmer for this to function properly. We needed a slave unit because our living room has two entrances, and this works perfectly when linked to the master. It's great to be able to dim the lights on both the slave and master switches, and I like the sleek design.
on 07-10-2014 by Theodore
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.