- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cooper Dimmer Switches
How to Select
About Cooper Dimmer Switches
Selecting the right type of dimmer switch is crucial in creating a perfect lighting environment for any building. That is why Westside Wholesale offers a wide variety of high quality Cooper Dimmer Switches.
Available Types of Cooper Dimmer Switches can be divided into following categories:
- Digital and Mechanical Slide Dimmers;
- 600W and 1000W Dimmers;
- Dimmers with 1 & 3 way switch types;
- Used with Incandescent / Magnetic Low Voltage / Electronic Low Voltage Load Types;
- Standard and Soft ON/OFF Switches;
- White Satin / White Sand / Desert Sand / Silver Granite color options.
The features of Cooper Dimmer Switches include:
- Stylish design to match your decor.
- Incandescent, magnetic low voltage and electronic low voltage compatibility;
- Can be paired with a second switch;
- Can be installed with side wiring and rear push-in wiring options;
- Have mounting screws included in the kit;
- Works with standard decorative wallplates.
Westside Wholesale offers Cooper 9534WS and Cooper 9534DS models, which can be combined with five remote dimmers. Such compatibility allows controlling the lighting settings from different locations of any home. These Cooper Dimmer Switches also have advanced features that increase their functionality and versatility.
Westside Wholesale offers Cooper Fan Speed Controls, Smart Dimmers and Color Change Kits for Dimmers.
Cooper Smart Dimmer (SM600W model) can be used with both magnetic low voltage and incandescent applications. When used with LED applications this dimmer has a brightness indicator that shows current lighting level. This way it is easier to adjust the lightning level and create perfect ambiance in the room.
Cooper Fan Speed Controls help create perfect temperature of a standard fan, are presented with different color options which will match the decor of any room and have two wiring options that make installation process easy and fast.