- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cooper VGF15A GFCI Outlet, Duplex, 15A - Almond
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
About The Cooper VGF15A 15A Duplex GFCI Receptacle - Almond
The Cooper VGF15A 15A Duplex GFCI Receptacle is different than the standard conventional receptacles. A GFCI receptacle will trip and quickly stop the flow of electricity in the event of a ground fault to prevent serious injury. A ground fault is when electricity passes through the body of a person to reach a ground instead of through its normal path; a common reason for this is a defective appliance.
The Cooper VGF15A 15A Duplex GFCI Receptacle is perfect for bathrooms that pose the danger of electrical injury. The Cooper VGF15A 15A Duplex GFCI Receptacle features an indicator light that informs you of a ground fault by providing visual confirmation. The Cooper VGF15A 15A Duplex GFCI Receptacle has a larger mounting strap that holds the receptacle firmly in place and eliminates the problem of floating installations. The Cooper VGF15A 15A Duplex GFCI Receptacle offers both side wiring and rear push-ins allowing for simple wiring through the use of spring loaded clamps that automatically grip the wire. The Cooper VGF15A 15A Duplex GFCI Receptacle offers great protection in a beautiful looking package with smooth curved lines.For use with copper(Cu) wiring.
- GFCI Automatically Stops the Flow of Electricity if there is a Ground Fault, Reducing the Risk of Serious Injury
- LED Indicator Light Informs you of Ground Faults
- Two Wiring Options: Rear Push-In and Side Wiring
- Grounding Screw Terminal Attached
- Color-Matched Wallplate and Mounting Screws Included
- Ground: Grounding Screw Attached
- Color: Almond
- Feature: GFCI
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side Screws
- Face Material: Plastic
- Body Material: Plastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.