- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Corona Lighting CL-503-VG 50W Low Voltage Aluminum Bullet Directional Light w/Shroud - Verde Green
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About Corona Lighting CL-503-VGCorona Lighting is a manufacturer of affordable, low voltage landscape lights that are easy to install and simple to maintain.Corona Lighting CL-503-VG is an Aluminum Directional Light with Shroud in a Bullet Style. The low voltage, 50 Watt directional spot light has a Verde Green finish. Its die-cast aluminum housing is durable and able to survive outdoors in most all weather conditions. The included shroud gives you the ability to aim the light at any specific area around your house or office to highlight, accent or just provide additional security. Featuring a 50 Watt maximum bulb rating, the CL-503-VG directional spot light comes with a 20W MR-16 Halogen bulb, 6-inch ground spike, prewired burial cable that has a three foot length and a heat resistant lens with tempered, clear glass. Corona Lighting landscape lights make setting up spot lights fast and simple, get yours today at Westside Wholesale.A Remote 12V Transformer is Required and NOT included. Wire Connector NOT included; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Shroud is included
- Tilt adjusts
- Heat resistant clear lens
- Part Number: CL-503-VG
- Finish (Polyester UV Powder Coated): Verde Green
- Housing: Die Cast Aluminum
- Lamp Type: MR-16 Halogen
- Lamp Type Maximum Wattage: 50W
- Lamp Voltage: 12V
- Lamp Supplied: 20W MR-16
- Lens: Clear, Tempered, and Heat Resistant Glass with Silicone Gasket
- Mounting: Adjustable Cast Aluminum Knuckle with 1/2" NPT, Including Ground Spike
- Wiring: Prewired with a 3-foot Pigtail of Burial Cable
- Dimensions: Housing Only: 3" W x 6-1/8" L; Knuckle 1-3/4"; Ground Spike: 6"1. Remote 12 Volt Transformer is Required. 2. Wire connector not supplied; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
- Corona Lighting warrants its products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use, when installed in accordance with installation instructions, specifications and accepted trade practices as follows:
Aluminum and composite components: One year limited warranty from date of sale
Brass, copper, and stainless steel components: Limited lifetime warranty from date of sale
Transformers: Ten years limited warranty from date of sale
One year warranty for timers, photocells, and accessories
Limited life time warranty on stainless steel enclosures
This warranty excludes: Light bulbs. Products not used in accordance with directions specified in installation instructions and subject to unauthorized repair. Damages caused by accident, alteration, misuse, abuse and exceeding the cost of product Costs incurred in shipment, repair, replace, remove or install of product by buyer and others.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.