Corona Lighting CL-522C-RC 35W Low Voltage Solid Copper Bullet Directional Light w/Easy Turn & Lock Shroud - Raw Copper
Ask a Question
About this Product
About Corona Lighting CL-522C-RCCorona Lighting is a manufacturer of low voltage landscape lights that are high in quality and affordable.
Corona Lighting CL-522C-RC is a Bullet Directional Light with Shroud that is constructed of die-cast copper and features a raw copper finish. The low voltage spot light has an easy turn and lock shroud making installation quick and simple. Its lens is clear, tempered and resistant to heat. The CL-522C-RC outdoor light includes a 20W MR-16 halogen bulb, and the lamp type has a 35W maximum rating, a 8-1/2" ground spike and a prewired burial cable that is 3 feet long. Corona Lighting products will help you achieve both safety and an esthetic appeal. Landscape lighting that is easy to install and simple to maintain is available through Westside Wholesale.
A Remote 12V Transformer is Required and NOT included. Wire Connector NOT included; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
Features:• Easy turn and lock shroud
• Die-cast copper
• Adjustable knuckle
Specifications:• Part Number: CL-522C-RC
• Finish: Raw Copper
• Housing: Die Cast Solid Copper
• Shroud Type: Easy Turn and Lock with Silicone Gasket
• Lamp Type: MR-16 Halogen
• Lamp Type Maximum Wattage: 35W
• Lamp Voltage: 12V
• Lamp Supplied: 20W MR-16
• Lens: Clear, Tempered, and Heat Resistant Glass (Convex Shape Lens)
• Mounting: Adjustable Cast Brass Knuckle with 1/2" NPT, Including ABS Ground Spike
• Wiring: Prewired with a 3-foot Pigtail of Burial Cable
• Dimensions: Housing Only: 2-1/2" W x 6-1/2" L; Knuckle 2"; Ground Spike: 8-1/2"
1. Remote 12 Volt Transformer is Required. 2. Wire connector not supplied; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: