- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Corona Lighting CL-524-BR 50W Low Voltage Solid Brass Bullet Directional Light w/Easy Turn & Lock Shroud - Natural Brass
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About Corona Lighting CL-524-BRCorona Lighting is a manufacturer of high quality, low voltage landscape lighting.The Corona Lighting CL-524-BR is a 50 watt, 12V Solid Brass Bullet Directional Light with Easy Turn and Lock Shroud in a natural brass color. Its clear lens is a heat resistant convex glass. The bulb that comes with this outdoor light 20W MR-16 halogen bulb, and the lamp type has a 50W maximum rating. The adjustable knuckle enables you to shine the spot light to a specific area of your choice, providing more security and a look that is visually stimulating. Included is a 8-1/2" ground spike, 3 feet of burial cable and a 20W MR-16 bulb. Corona Lighting products will provide curb appeal for your home and office, as well as a more secure environment, so get your from Westside Wholesale today.A Remote 12V Transformer is Required and NOT included. Wire Connector NOT included; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
- Easy turn and lock shroud
- Solid brass construction
- Heat resistance convex lens
- Part Number: CL-524-BR
- Finish: Natural Brass
- Housing: Solid Brass
- Shroud Type: Easy Turn and Lock with Silicone "O" Ring Gasket
- Lamp Type: MR-16 Halogen
- Lamp Type Maximum Wattage: 50W
- Lamp Voltage: 12V
- Lamp Supplied: 20W MR-16
- Lens: Clear and Heat Resistant Convex Glass
- Mounting: Adjustable Brass Knuckle with 1/2" NPT, Including Ground Spike
- Wiring: Prewired with a 3-foot Pigtail of Burial Cable
- Dimensions: Housing Only: 2-1/2" W x 5-1/2" L; Knuckle 2-1/2"; Ground Spike: 8-1/2"1. Remote 12 Volt Transformer is Required. 2. Wire connector not supplied; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
- Corona Lighting warrants its products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use, when installed in accordance with installation instructions, specifications and accepted trade practices as follows:
Aluminum and composite components: One year limited warranty from date of sale
Brass, copper, and stainless steel components: Limited lifetime warranty from date of sale
Transformers: Ten years limited warranty from date of sale
One year warranty for timers, photocells, and accessories
Limited life time warranty on stainless steel enclosures
This warranty excludes: Light bulbs. Products not used in accordance with directions specified in installation instructions and subject to unauthorized repair. Damages caused by accident, alteration, misuse, abuse and exceeding the cost of product Costs incurred in shipment, repair, replace, remove or install of product by buyer and others.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers