- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Corona Lighting CL-526B-AB 75W Low Voltage Large Brass Bullet Directional Light w/Easy Turn & Lock Shroud - Antique Bronze
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About Corona Lighting CL-526B-ABCorona Lighting is a manufacturer of high quality, low voltage, affordable and easy to install landscape lighting.Corona Lighting CL-526B-AB is a 75W, 12V Large Solid Brass Bullet Directional Light with Shroud in Antique Bronze. The larger construction allow you to highlight or accent a larger area around your home or office. The outdoor light has an easy turn and lock shroud making installation simple and easy. Included is a MR-16 20W bulb, 3 feet of burial cable, and an 8-1/2" ground spike. Corona Lighting provides safety and security to your office or home with its durable spot lights now available from Westside Wholesale.A Remote 12V Transformer is Required and NOT included. Wire Connector NOT included; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
- Die-cast solid brass
- Shroud is included
- Tilt adjusts
- Heat resistant clear lens
- Part Number: CL-526B-AB
- Finish: Antique Bronze (Finish will vary due to artistic natural process)
- Housing: Die Cast Solid Brass
- Shroud Type: Easy Turn and Lock with Silicone "O" Ring Gasket
- Lamp Type: MR-16 Halogen
- Lamp Type Maximum Wattage: 75W
- Lamp Voltage: 12V
- Lamp Supplied: 20W MR-16
- Lens: Clear and Heat Resistant Glass
- Mounting: Adjustable Brass Knuckle with 1/2" NPT, Including ABS Ground Spike
- Wiring: Prewired with a 3-foot Pigtail of Burial Cable
- Dimensions: Housing Only: 4" W x 8-1/2" L; Knuckle 2-3/4"; Ground Spike: 8-1/2"1. Remote 12 Volt Transformer is Required. 2. Wire connector not supplied; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
- Corona Lighting warrants its products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use, when installed in accordance with installation instructions, specifications and accepted trade practices as follows:
Aluminum and composite components: One year limited warranty from date of sale
Brass, copper, and stainless steel components: Limited lifetime warranty from date of sale
Transformers: Ten years limited warranty from date of sale
One year warranty for timers, photocells, and accessories
Limited life time warranty on stainless steel enclosures
This warranty excludes: Light bulbs. Products not used in accordance with directions specified in installation instructions and subject to unauthorized repair. Damages caused by accident, alteration, misuse, abuse and exceeding the cost of product Costs incurred in shipment, repair, replace, remove or install of product by buyer and others.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers