Corona Lighting 50W Low Voltage Brass Bullet Directional Light w/Easy Turn & Lock Shroud - Antique Bronze, 2-1/4" x 6-1/4"
Corona Lighting CL-528B-AB
Ask a Question
About this Product
About Corona Lighting CL-528B-ABCorona Lighting is a manufacturer of high quality, low voltage, affordable and easy to install landscape lighting.
The Corona Lighting CL-528B-AB is a 50 watt, 12V Solid Brass Bullet Directional Light with Shroud in Antique Bronze. The directional spot light is constructed of solid brass and has a clear and heat resistant convex glass. Easily position the outdoor light in any direction you want to highlight or accent any area of your home or office. Included is a 20W MR-16 halogen bulb with a lamp type that has a 50W maximum rating, ABS ground spike, and prewired 3-foot direct burial cable. Corona Lighting will provide added security and safety as well as a look that is pleasing to the eye. Get your directional landscape lighting from Westside Wholesale today.
A Remote 12V Transformer is Required and NOT included. Wire Connector NOT included; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
Features:• Die-cast solid brass
• Shroud is included
• Tilt adjusts
• Heat resistant clear lens
Specifications:• Part Number: CL-528B-AB
• Finish: Antique Bronze (Finish will vary due to artistic natural process)
• Housing: Die Cast Solid Brass
• Shroud Type: Easy Turn and Lock with Silicone "O" Ring Gasket
• Lamp Type: MR-16 Halogen
• Lamp Type Maximum Wattage: 50W
• Lamp Voltage: 12V
• Lamp Supplied: 20W MR-16
• Lens: Clear and Heat Resistant Convex Shape Glass
• Mounting: Adjustable Brass Knuckle with 1/2" NPT, Including ABS Ground Spike
• Wiring: Prewired with a 3-foot Pigtail of Burial Cable
• Dimensions: Housing Only: 2-1/4" W x 6-1/4" L; Knuckle 2-1/4"; Ground Spike: 8-1/2"
1. Remote 12 Volt Transformer is Required. 2. Wire connector not supplied; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
Aluminum and composite components: One year limited warranty from date of sale
Brass, copper, and stainless steel components: Limited lifetime warranty from date of sale
Transformers: Ten years limited warranty from date of sale
One year warranty for timers, photocells, and accessories
Limited life time warranty on stainless steel enclosures
This warranty excludes: Light bulbs. Products not used in accordance with directions specified in installation instructions and subject to unauthorized repair. Damages caused by accident, alteration, misuse, abuse and exceeding the cost of product Costs incurred in shipment, repair, replace, remove or install of product by buyer and others.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: