Corona Lighting CL-535B-AB 50W Low Voltage Brass Bullet Directional Light w/Easy Turn & Lock Shroud - Antique Bronze, 2-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Ask a Question
About this Product
About Corona Lighting CL-535B-ABCorona Lighting is a manufacturer of low voltage landscape lighting that is affordable and easy to install.
The Corona Lighting CL-535B-AB is a 50 watt, 12V Solid Brass Bullet Directional Light with Shroud in Antique Bronze. The directional spot light is constructed of solid brass and has a clear and heat resistant convex glass. Easily position the outdoor light in any direction you want to highlight or accent any area of your home or office. Included is a 20W MR-16 halogen bulb with a lamp type that has a 50W maximum rating, ABS ground spike, and prewired 3-foot direct burial cable. Corona Lighting will provide added security and safety as well as a look that is pleasing to the eye. Get your directional landscape lighting from Westside Wholesale today.
A Remote 12V Transformer is Required and NOT included. Wire Connector NOT included; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
Features:• Die-cast solid brass
• Shroud is included
• Tilt adjusts
• Heat resistant clear lens
Specifications:• Part Number: CL-535B-AB
• Finish: Antique Bronze (Finish will vary due to artistic natural process)
• Housing: Die Cast Solid Brass
• Shroud Type: Easy Turn and Lock with Silicone "O" Ring Gasket
• Lamp Type: MR-16 Halogen
• Lamp Type Maximum Wattage: 50W
• Lamp Voltage: 12V
• Lamp Supplied: 20W MR-16
• Lens: Clear and Heat Resistant Convex Shape Glass
• Mounting: Adjustable Cast Brass Knuckle with 1/2" NPT, Including ABS Ground Spike
• Wiring: Prewired with a 3-foot Pigtail of Burial Cable
• Dimensions: Housing Only: 2-1/2" W x 4-3/4" L; Knuckle 2-1/2"; Ground Spike: 8-1/2"
1. Remote 12 Volt Transformer is Required. 2. Wire connector not supplied; Corona Lighting CX-839 Low Voltage Universal Cable Connector is recommended.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: