- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cree Lighting CR4-575L-E26-D LED Downlight Kit, 4" Module Kit for Recessed Lighting, Edison Base (2700K), Specular Reflector - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Cree CR4-575L-E26-D LED Downlight Kit, 4" Module Kit for Recessed Lighting, Edison Base (2700K), Specular Reflector - White
This Cree CR4-575L-E26-D 4" LED Module Kit is a great LED downlight for both residential and commercial or new construction or retrofit applications. The Cree 4" LED Module Kit is easy to install in most standard four inch recessed IC or non-IC housings (Sold Separately). LED light bulbs provide a number of great features, including light output, energy efficiency, and can now be found at an affordable price. The Cree CR4-575L-E26-D 4" LED Module Kit provides subtle brightness like incandescent lighting, and improves upon the CFL energy reduction.
This Cree 4" LED Module Kit provides savings on replacement bulbs and labor as well. This also eliminates unsightly outages. The Cree 4" LED Module Kit can also help to reduce your lighting bills by to 50% in comparison to CFL's and 85% in comparison to incandescent lighting. Over the lifetime of one Cree LR6 4" LED Module Kit you could easily save hundreds of dollars.
The Cree LED Module Kit provides more lumens per watt than CFL light bulbs making it easier to comply with energy codes that are continuously becoming more stringent. The Cree 4" LED Module Kit has a CRI rating of 90 providing lighting that is almost identical to natural sunlight. The Cree 4" LED Module Kit is capable of dimming proving you with the ability to adjust your light level based upon the situation.
The Cree 4" LED Module Kit is environmentally friendly due to that fact that it consumes less energy than incandescent and CFL light bulbs and minimizes landfill waste because of the extended lifespan. The Cree 4" LED Module Kit also contains no harmful mercury.
- Utilizes Cree TrueWhite® Technology
- Integral, high-efficiency driver and power supply
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- cULus Listed
- Exceeds California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirements
- Suitable for damp locations
- Delivered Light Output: 575 lumens
- Input Power: 9.5 watts
- Input Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Power Factor > 0.9
- Base: E26
- Version: A
- CRI: 90
- CCT: 2700K
- Lifetime: Designed to last 50,000 hours
- Dimming: Dimmable to 5% with most incandescent dimmers
- Five (5) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.