Cree Lighting LE6 6" Adjustable LED Downlight with White Trim, 500 Lumens
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Cree Lighting LE6 6-inch LED downlight delivers 500 lumens of exceptional light and is adjustable from 10 to 30 degrees for smooth wall washing. Cree LED downlights provide energy efficiency, are dimmable and is quickly becoming very affordable. This Cree Lighting 6-inch downlight is very easy to install in most standard six inch recessed non-IC or IC housings. LED ceiling lights are a very viable LED downlight for both residential and commercial applications and are starting to be the industry standard for downlights in new construction or retrofitting. The Cree LE6 LED downlight provides cool and subtle brightness that is equivalent to incandescent lighting while also improving on CFL energy reduction.
The Cree Lighting LE6 LED downlight is designed to last 8 years based upon 18 hours of daily use. This provides savings on replacement bulbs and labor and also eliminates unsightly outages. The Cree Lighting 6"adjustable downlight can also help to reduce your lighting bills by to 50% in comparison to CFL's and 85% in comparison to incandescent lighting. Over the lifetime of one Cree Lighting LE6 6" LED downlight you could easily save hundreds of dollars.
The Cree Lighting LE6 6" LED downlight provides more lumens per watt than CFL light bulbs making it easier to comply with energy codes that are continuously becoming more stringent. The Cree 6" downlight has a CRI rating of 92 providing lighting that is almost identical to natural sunlight. This Cree Lighting downlight is capable of dimming proving you with the ability to adjust your light level based upon the situation.
The Cree LE6 6" LED downlight is environmentally friendly due to that fact that it consumes less energy than incandescent & CFL light bulbs and minimizes landfill waste because of the extended lifespan. Cree LED downlights contains no harmful mercury.
• 2700k Color Temperature (Lamps with a lower color temperature (3500K or less) have a warm or red-yellow/orangish-white appearance)
• Immediate power savings: 12W vs. 75W
• Integrated thermal management system conducts heat away from the LEDs
• Tested and certified to UL standards
• Suitable for damp locations
• Eliminates maintenance and reduces costs
• Uniform, comfortable appearance with no pixelation or direct view of LEDs
• No environmentally hazardous materials
• No UV or Harmful IR: Will not fade materials and expensive artifacts
• Designed to last 50,000 hours
• Voltage: 120 Volt
• Wattage: 12 Watt
• Incandescent Equal: 65 W
• Base Type: Edison Screw-In
• Color Rendering Index: 92 CRI• Color Temperature (Kelvin): Warm White 2700K (Lamps with a lower color temperature (3500K or less) have a warm or red-yellow/orangish-white appearance)
• Recessed Downlight Life Hours (Avg): 50,000• Lumens (Approx Mean): 500 LUX at 30 Degree Tilt
• Certifications: UL Listed Tested and Certified to UL Standards. Suitable for Damp Locations.<
I did a lot of research before buying these
I had long planned to replace my incandescent flood lights with energy-efficient LED lights and did a lot of research before buying these. They are expensive, but will last for years (the description says 8 years but we'll see how it goes). This little light uses only 12 watts but gives off light equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb.
on 07-10-2014 by Curtis
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: