- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cree Lighting LR4E-15C LED Downlight Kit, 4" LED Module Kit for Cree Lighting LED Housing, Edison Base (3500K) - Chrome
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- LED Ceiling lights are the first viable LED for commercial and residential applications and are beginning to move into the forefront of new construction or retrofit lighting. What's great about LED lighting is with its energy efficiency, light output, are dimmable, and now are sold at an affordable price! To complete a LR4 Series by Cree, the light engine (available in moderate or deep recess) is ordered along with three separate components (The and are sold separately) and suitable for insulated or non-insulated ceilings. The LR4 LED Ceiling lights add the cool, subtle brightness of incandescent lighting; while improving on CFL energy reduction.Designed for use in 120 volt, 60 hertz protected circuit (fuse box, circuit breakers) and 90° C rated supply wire.World-Changing Technology:The LR4 combines numerous technical innovations, including breakthroughs in optical design, electronics design, mechanical design, and thermal management. The core innovation is a new way to generate white light with LEDs.Effective Thermal Management: The long life of an LED product depends on effectively controlling the operating temperature of the LEDs. The LR4 was designed to effectively transfer heat and keep the maximum LED temperature at or below acceptable levels, even when installed in a worst case environment.Unprecedented Aperture Appearance: The LR4 optical system delivers a smooth aperture appearance. Cree technology enables a light source and reflected image that are smoother and more uniform than possible with incandescent or compact fluorescent. This means that LR4 down lights integrate cleanly with architecture and deliver crisp and clean light scallops on vertical surfaces that are free of distracting striations or hotspots.
About The Cree LR4E-15C 4" LED Moderate Recessed Light Engine - 3500K
The Cree LR4E-15C 4" LED Moderate Recessed Light Engine is a great choice of lighting for both residential and commercial applications. LED light bulbs are provide great features such as energy efficient, dimmable, light output, and are quickly becoming more affordable. To complete the LR4 Series by Cree, the Cree LR4E-15C 4" LED Moderate Recessed Light Engine should be coupled with the H4 Housing and LT4-15A Reflector (Sold Separately). The Cree LR4 LED Ceiling Lights add cool, subtle brightness incandescent lighting and improve on CFL energy reduction. The Cree LR4E-15C 4" LED Moderate Recessed Light Engine is designed for use in 120 volt, 60 hertz protected circuit (fuse box, circuit breakers) and 90 degrees Celsius rated supply wire.
The Cree LR4E-15C 4" LED Moderate Recessed Light Engine offers numerous technical innovations that include breakthrough optical designs, mechanical design, electronics design, and thermal management. The Cree LR4E-15C 4" LED Moderate Recessed Light Engine utilizes LEDs to innovatively generate beautiful white light. LED light bulbs are dependent upon maintaining an optimal operating temperature to provide a long lifespan. The Cree LR4E-15C 4" LED Moderate Recessed Light Engine has been designed to effectively transfer heat and keep the LED light bulbs maximum temperature at or below optimal levels, even if the LED lighting is installed in worst case environment.
The Cree LR4E-15C 4" LED Moderate Recessed Light Engine deliver s a smooth appearance. Cree LED lighting technology allows a light source and reflected image that appear smoother and more uniform that can be possible with compact fluorescent or incandescent lighting. The Cree LR4E-15C 4" LED Moderate Recessed Light Engine integrates cleanly with architecture and also delivers clean and crisp light scallops on vertical surfaces that are free of hot spots or distracting striations.
Additional Information: Product Videos:
- LED Light engine with retention mechanism available in two color temperatures: 2700k or 3500k (Housing and Reflector Sold Separately)
- Dimmable to 20% with most incandescent and electronic dimmers
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Long life, energy savings
- No toxic mercury
- Utilizes 10.5 Watt 120 Volt LED lamps (approximate 540 delivered lumens) (included)
- Designed to last 50,000 hours
- Manufacturer's Part #: LR4E-15C
- Voltage: 120 Volt; 60 Hz
- Wattage: 12 Watt
- Base Type: Edison Screw-In
- Color Rendering Index: 91 CRI
- Color Temperature (Kelvin): Bright White 3500K (Lamps with a mid-range color temperature (3500K to 4100K) have a neutral or white appearance)
- Diameter 6 In., Height 5.25 In.
- Recessed Downlight Life Hours (Avg): 50,000
- Lumens (Approx Mean): 540 LUX
- Certifications: UL Listed Tested and Certified to UL Standards. Suitable for Damp Locations.
- (3) Three Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.