- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cree Lighting LR6-10L-40K-120V-A-DR LED Downlight Kit, 6" Module Kit for Recessed Lighting, GU24 Base (4000K) - White
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Cree Lighting LR6-10L-40K-120V-A-DR is a 6" recessed 40 00K LED downlight. It delivers up to 1000 lumens of 90+ CRI light with an impressive efficacy of 90 lumens for every watt. It features a GU24 base. A combination of the high-quality light used and the high-efficacy of Cree TrueWhite® technology creates an outstanding performance that is up to 85% more efficient than incandescent bulbs, using only 11 watts. The LR6 downlight is intended to easily retrofit into either new or existing 6-inch housings, which makes it perfect for retrofit applications and commercial new constructions.
This Cree LR6-10L-40K-120V-A-DR 6" LED Module Kit is a great LED downlight for both residential and commercial applications. The Cree 6" LED Module Kit is easy to install in most standard six inch new consturction or can be retrofitted with a GU24 whip for retrofit purposes (Sold Separately). LED light bulbs provide a number of great features, including light output, energy efficiency, are dimmable, and can now be found at an affordable price. The Cree LR6-10L-40K-120V-A-DR 6" LED Module Kit provides subtle brightness like incandescent lighting, and improves upon the CFL energy reduction.
This Cree 6" LED Module Kit provides savings on replacement bulbs and labor as well. This also eliminates unsightly outages. The Cree 6" LED Module Kit can also help to reduce your lighting bills by to 50% in comparison to CFL's and 85% in comparison to incandescent lighting. Over the lifetime of one Cree 6" LED Module Kit you could easily save hundreds of dollars.
The Cree LED Module Kit provides more lumens per watt than CFL light bulbs making it easier to comply with energy codes that are continuously becoming more stringent. The Cree 6" LED Module Kit has a CRI rating of 90 providing lighting that is almost identical to natural sunlight. The Cree 6" LED Module Kit is capable of dimming proving you with the ability to adjust your light level based upon the situation.
The Cree 6" LED Module Kit is environmentally friendly due to that fact that it consumes less energy than incandescent and CFL light bulbs and minimizes landfill waste because of the extended lifespan. The Cree 6" LED Module Kit also contains no harmful mercury.
- Efficacy up to 90 LPW
- Utilizes Cree TrueWhite® Technology
- Active color management
- Standard 5% dimming
- 50,000 hour rated life
- EnergyStar® Qualified
- Up to 85 percent more efficient than incandescent
- Fits in existing 6" housings
- Active Color Management
- Integral, high-efficiency driver and power supply
- cULus Listed
- Exceeds California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirements
- Suitable for damp locations
- Size: 6"
- Delivered Light Output: 1000 lumens
- Input Power: 11 watts
- Voltage: 120V
- Base: GU24
- Shield: DR-20°
- CRI: 90
- CCT: 4000K
- Applications: Commercial new construction and retrofit
- Input Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Power Factor > 0.9 nominal
- Version: A
- Lifetime: Designed to last 50,000 hours
- Dimming: Dimmable to 5% with certain incandescent dimmers
- Options: DR = Deep Recess - 20 Degree Shield
- Ten (10) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.